Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hi, it's Angga here. I'm sorry for the non-existent update of my blog due to my recent activities. I have no inspiration these times, and everytime I force myself writing, it appears that the content is soulless, meaningless, and... just some rambling combination of words.

I apologize for my absence. Hopefully I have more time to dedicate myself at blogging. In the meantime, I'm having so many... "Blocks". Writer's block, as everybody calls it. I simply don't know what to write because I avoid meaningless content and plethora of useless words.

Thus, here I am confessing my lack of activity. It hurts when I don't know what to write, it's even worse when I am forced to write something I don't really understand too. Speaking of the irony, eh?

Everybody was telling me that I was a great writer. One of my writing appeared at the faculty's board (umm... yea, that one *points downward to the previous post*), I accepted many writing requests, which usually for fun. And now... I'm looking at my past self as a very different person.

I don't even recognize that "Angga"!
Lots of things have happened to me and it seems that my right hemisphere is borked. Lack of creativity at its best.

--- minutes have passed ---

I think even this writing is kinda soulless.

Meh... what an irony...

No comments: